Alumina ceramic rod is made of aluminium oxide (Al2O3) ceramic. Alumina ceramic as a fine ceramic material is widely used in a lot of industries. Aluminum oxide rod has superb performances in electrical insulation and low thermal expansion. It has very high hardness, very high stiffness, very good corrosion resistance to chemicals at high temperature, and very high refractoriness or use temperature.
1. High density
2. High hardness
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Chemical inertness
5. Resistance to molten metals
6. Good Wear resistance
7. High fracture toughness
|Density||g / cm3||3.70||3.90||3.92|
|Compressive Strength @ 25 C||Mpa||2229||2091||2350|
|Tensile Strength @ 25 C||MPa||200||200||252|
|Flexural Strength @ 25 C||MPa||331||276||320|
|Elastic Modulus @ 25 C||GPa||290||331||380|
|Hardness : Knoop Rockwell||(Gpa) Kg/mm2
|(15) 1510 90|
|Thermal Conductivity @ 25 C||W / m-Deg K||20.8||28.1||31.6|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion @ 25-1000 C||1 X 10-6 /
|Specific Heat @ 25 C||cal / g / Deg C||.184||.184||.180|
|Maximum Working Temp.||Deg C||1650||1650||1700|
|VolumeResitivity @25C @700 C||ohm-cm
|1 X 10-13
1 X 10-8
2.2 X 10-9
|1 X 10-13
6 x 10-7
|Dielectric Constant 1Mhz
|e’ / eo||8.6||9.4||10.0|
|Dissipation Factor 1 Mhz
Alumina ceramic rods have a wide variety of applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our alumina ceramic rods are exported to USA, Canada, Europe, and South America and Southeast Asia.
Accept any repair of the product, help to improve technology for customer. And also provide long-term technical help and support for you.