C221 steatite ceramic tubes are a low cost products with high electrical resistance at high temperatures, good mechanical strength and a very low dielectric loss factor. Such properties make it ideal for high frequency, low loss, and high voltage insulation. Moreover, steatite ceramic tubes is an excellent parts for electrical engineering
1) Excellent insulation, security, long working life.
2) Excellent heat radiation, more environmental and energy-efficient.
3) Good thermal conductivity
4) Large specific heat capacity
5) Low pressure drop
6) Good heat-shock resisting ability
7) Working temperature: 600℃-1200℃
|Water Absorption||% @R.T.||0.0 – 0.02|
|Compressive Strength||MPa @ R.T.||621|
|Tensile Strength||MPa @ R.T.||62|
|Modulus of Elasticity
|Flexural Strength (MOR)||MPa @ R.T.||140|
|Max. Use Temperature
(* denotes inert atm.)
|Thermal Shock Resistance||DT (ºC)||190|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m-K @ R.T.||2.9|
|Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion, al||mm/m-ºC (~25ºC through ±1000ºC)||7.0|
|Specific Heat, cp||cal/g-ºC @ R.T.||0.22|
|Dielectric Constant||1MHz @ R.T.||6.3|
|Electrical Resistivity||Wcm @ R.T.||104|
1) Gas cooker, Water heater, Gas oven, Gas boiler, Air-conditioning and so on.
2) Welding process, stress-relieving, preheating & post heating, other resistance-heating environment
3) Halogen lamps, high and low pressure uv lamps, mercury lamps, uv lamp holders and heating tubes.
4) High-power electrical equipments and all kinds of insulation device.
Our steatite ceramic tubes are exported to USA, Canada, Europe, and South America and Southeast Asia.
Accept any repair of the product, help to improve technology for customer. And also provide long-term technical help and support for you.